Posts by Chequalc

Thanks for you help. It's B

I have tried all of that.

I managed to find a hacky solution

On LE9.2.2, I was able to boot the TV using this command. It would sadly kill the CEC connection to the TV. (This does not work on LE10.0.1)

Code
    echo "on 0" | cec-ctl -s

This command does the trick without killing the CEC connection! Found it here

Code
    Turn off: cec-ctl --standby -t0  
    Turn on: cec-ctl --user-control-pressed ui-cmd=power-on-function -t0

Try disabling "wake devices when disabling Screen saver option" and "put devices in standby mode when activiting the screensaver" and see if that combination helps resolve your particular issue.

---edit---

oh and also disable "Devices to put into standby mode"

Thanks for the suggestions.

This unfortunately did not work.

My goal is for the TV to power off when Kodi screensaver is activated and power on when Kodi screensaver is deactivated.

I have a Pi4 with LibreELEC 10.0.1 and a soundbar connected to my TV through HDMI.

I am able to control the audio of my soundbar.

The TV and soundbar starts when Kodi is starting.

The TV and soundbar powers off when Kodi goes to screensaver.

The issue is that only the soundbar is powered on when I wake kodi from screensaver, I have to start the TV manually

If i connect the soundbar with an optical cable instead of HDMI ARC to the TV, Kodi is able to turn the TV on and off without any issues.

If I turn off the option "Force AVR to wake up...", nothing starts when the screensaver is deactivated.

The goal is for Kodi to turn the TV off when activating the screensaver and turn the TV on when deactivating the screensaver which only seems to work if the soundbar is not connected with HDMI ARC.

I have been searching for a solution for several days, any suggestions?