Posts by greenbag

I've read they originally had issues with the hifiberry and the rpi3's bluetooth driver conflicting, but they seemed to have fixed that (16.03.16). I got my Dac+ working with LE on an rpi2 by adding the required lines to config.txt, and by creating /storage/.config/modules-load.d/hifiberry.conf.

Code
    snd_soc_bcm2708_i2s
    bcm2708_dmaengine
    snd_soc_hifiberry_dacplus

2016.05.25 the build date. I will try your new builds. I tried original LE 7.01, the pvr (TV) menu in main menu visible when i "enabled" in pvr menu.
    I used your build on nvidia ion system.

I just went through this myself, but fixed it. I installed Confluence skin, tested my tv was working, then reverted back to Estuary. TV now shows in the menu. Either that, or it just needed a reboot. :P

As for the enabling tv in the pvr configuration screen, I'm pretty sure it's the new Kodi itself as I had the same thing with a self compiled desktop version of Kodi 17 (Krypton). I think the feature was removed, and it gets enabled automatically if a device is detected.

I'm running on an rpi2, and finding I need to adjust the deinterlace settings from "auto" to one of the "half" methods or I get stuttering on 1080i stations. 720i is fine, just 1080i stutters. A self compiled Kodi 17 doesn't have that issue. I haven't tried a regular LE 18 to see if it's the same.