Posts by klaude

Hi,

I've tried to boot LibreELEC on my new Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W, but I'm stuck on boot screen. I've managed to disable quiet mode to make things more verbose and the following line seems to be the culprit:

"A start job is running for Wait for Kernel Time Synchronisation" (photo in attachements).

I've waited several minutes and ended with nothing.

I've tried installing Rpi and Rpi2 LibreELEC-RPi.arm-9.2.6.img.gz and something like LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.2.6.img.gz proposed by USB-SD LibreELEC creator (but it ended with rainbow screen only), as well as few releases from https://test.libreelec.tv/ (the latest for current date LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-11.0-nightly-20211230-47c99b4.img.gz and few older ones).

I've read on the Internet, that people were able to run LibreELEC on this device, but two threads I found were from November 2021 and oldest releases on test.libreelec.tv are currently from December.

My general idea and skills seems to be sufficient, because I was able to run RetroPie, as well as Raspbian on this device.

I think the issue could be with no network preconfiguration and the system could not synchronize time with NTP server, but I guess it could be also my blind guess.