Posts by TheMc

Good day

I am having issue getting Kodi 16.1 and stalker simple client to work correctly. I have tried on multiple devices (s805 box Libreelec, s905 box libreelec, and a windows 10 machine). I am able to authenticate to my TV service, load the channel list, but i cannot play any of the channels. I attached the log below (from the windows machine as it was easier to paste here)

MMs9Y0xz

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

kszaq

Okay so i've been testing these builds on my MXQ Pro 4K 1G (s905) for the last month or so and have only found 2 real issues

1.) There is a memory leak, after a couple of hours of constant usage the box locks up with 100% memory utilization.
    2.) The PVR Clients don't appear to be operational, or for that matter i enable them period (they do not appear in the addons menu).

Also i noticed a specific DTB for the MXQ4k in previous versions, but not in 008. Which new DTB should i be using?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks again for all of your help

Hi guys

I am trying to install LE to nand via SSH (I have never used SSH before) ...I have downloaded PUTTY and when i open it up it is asking me for a user and a password....please can someone advise what this is??? Once I get this do I then just type in

Code
    installtointernal

and wait for it to do its thing?

cheers

User: root
    password: libreelec

and then type "installtointernal" and follow the instructions

I just flashed 7.0.2.007 to my MXQ PRO 4K (with the matching mxq pro 4k dtb), via a boot to sd and installtointernal via ssh. Everything works perfect with one exception. after about 2 minutes of librelec being booted my WIFI drops off. Any suggestions?