Posts by smf007

When trying to play a physical bluray disc using nightlies (x64)(nightly-20221114-9c34b63 11.0), they aren't working.

Debug log

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a disc that has worked on this system previously using much older Libreelec versions.

chewitt, issue is if one wants to disable the service. It can't be disabled as the symbolic link, from the "WantedBy" dependency, can never be deleted due to the file system being read only.

When ServiceA has a "WantedBy" ServiceB, a symbolic link is created under ServiceB that results in ServiceA being run. When using systemd to disabled ServiceA, systemd would delete the symbolic link.

In this case our filesystem is read only, so systemd cannot delete the symbolic link under kodi.target, thus the ledfix service can never really be disabled as kodi.target is always running it.

Hi chewitt.

I was just trying to disable ledfix.service on my C2 when I discovered that service is disabled already, yet it still is being run at boot. It seems ledfix.service currently has an error in that it lists kodi.target as both a "Wants" as well as a "WantedBy". Likely the "WantedBy" should be dropped.

I take that back. Seems the issue is purely that when having a "WantedBy", systemd would be creating (enable) or removing (disable) a symbolic link under the wantedby target, but that fails since the filesystem in read-only.

Hi chewitt.

I was just trying to disable ledfix.service on my C2 when I discovered that service is disabled already, yet it still is being run at boot. It seems ledfix.service currently has an error in that it lists kodi.target as both a "Wants" as well as a "WantedBy". Likely the "WantedBy" should be dropped.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That runs through a few blurays. Last two are BD+, the BD+ is detected, the BD+ library is found, but it ends up flagged as BD+ not handled.

...hum....seems I got the same issue here.

Maybe we can finazlize the thread by solvng the issue. My current logfile can be accessed here:

http://ix.io/2AUH

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I do agree with this being a problem with 9.2 specifically for BP+ discs. The logfile that The_SMU posted though is not a debug log.

Below is a portion of what I captured on my system showing the failure in bdplus_init().

I haven't checked if this was corrected in 10, but that would be the next step is to confirm if this is still a problem with the latest.