Posts by Daustin

Thank you MatteN, CvH and mglae ! It worked perfectly!

I installed Gparted Live on the USB thumbdrive. I pressed delete to get into the bios of the machine, and chose to boot from the USB thumbdrive. I used Gparted Live to increase the size of the partition to 512MB, then rebooted the machine from the main SSD drive. From within the LIBREELEC CONFIGURATION add-on I chose the 9.0 Update channel and updated to 9.2. I rebooted the machine and then did the same to update to 10.1.

It's all working perfectly. Thank you!

I used PuTTY to apply the code, then I downloaded and launched the update 10.1 from within the LIBREELEC CONFIGURATION add-on.

The update still failed : "(FAT) partition is too small for this update, there is not enough space for the update to be installed"

It is the same error which appears when I download and launch the update 9.2.6 from within the add-on.

How can I boot from the USB Drive? LE does not allow to me to boot to either gparted or the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 10.1 image.

I have the same error when I try to update to 9.2.

Yes, there was OpenELEC -> LibreELEC update before, so I tried to change the partition size : I used rufus to create a bootable USB thumbdrive with Gparted Live image on it, but it doesn't boot. I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E5_tCkzuVQ but when I choose the USB thumbdrive to boot, an error appears for less than a second:

LE then just boots as normal to 8.2

I would like to do a clean install, but I can't seem to boot from USB thumbdrive either with the 10.1 image which was created using the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 tool. After I select the USB thumdrive, LE just boots as normal to 8.2.

Hi,

I'm trying to update from 8.2 to 10.1 on a Zotak ZBOX-ID18 using the LIBREELEC CONFIGURATION add-on. I chose the LibreELEC-10.0 Update Channel and the 10.0.1 version, which I downloaded directly using the add-on.

However, once the download ends and the installation begins, an error appears :

*** Error in check-update: mount_common: could not mount /storage/.update/system ***

just like in this post :

*** Error in check-update

I press the Escape button, and LibreELEC reboots to the initial 8.2 version.

I also tried creating a bootable USB drive, but it doesn't boot on restart.

How can I upgrade from 8.2 to 10.1? Thanks for your help,

Daustin