Posts by Xuge

1 Perfect, thanks.

2 No I did not, youy do an amazing work to maintain all possible platform. I was just thinking I missed an extra step. I tried to rename KERNEL file into KERNEL.img, it starts to do something but not much. I tried the 10.0.1 version also without more success.

Thank you anyway. I will surely switch to a rpi4 the day it will be available in my country again!

Hum.

2 questions in 1.

I re install a fresh 9.0.2 and I cannot update Libreelec official addons since the repo is not available anymore (I guess?) for this old version. Is there a work around?

I flash the LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.80.0-wetek-play2.img.gz from Chewitt testing dir without success (testing/). The SD card is not seen as a possible boot. What do I miss?

Thanks

Dear all,

I've been reading this forum for years now but never post before. So thanks all.

I've a problem with my wetek play 2 box. I've been using it for years without trouble. For weeks now I can hardly boot LE (9.0.2).

To be precise, it start booting, starts Libreelec (logo), when Kodi starts it crashes most of the time.

I reinstall a fresh LE (still 9.0.2) without improvement.

I disconnect everything and found out that without HDMI it starts like a charm. I've sound but no image even after connecting HDMI cable back.

Booting from internal NAND does not encounter this kind of trouble.

Have you guys an idea to try?