Posts by FrostyWinnipeg

Just wanted to add you resurrected a Zoomtak T8 Plus box with your Universal n200 (S812, 2GB RAM, 10/100 Mbps or Gigabit LAN, AP6330 or Realtek WiFi) software.

Real fun was spending what felt like weeks trying to make my own remote.conf file. Liked it so much I uploaded it to the remote repository site.

Gave the box to someone who was playing video files through their laptop hooked up to their TV. Now they just have to plug a USB stick into the Zoomtak.

A beer for you!

Hello community . Does anyone have a remote.confg for the ZOOMTAK. Thanks in advanced

First time poster...spent about a week working on one for the Zoomtak T8 Plus using the LibreELEC-n200-AP6330_2G.arm-9.2.8.3.img.gz software image. First on SD card then to internal storage replacing factory Android 4.x.x.

Just missing Setup, Zoom, AV/V, Audio & 16:9.

I'm curious about the remote code numbers like 116=poweroff(although I'm using 20) and 113=mute. They look like they can go 400+ but the Linux/LibreElec list is only 40. Through pure random entering I found 10 sec/min skip forward/backward and mapped those to the colour buttons. Are they specific to the boxes?