Posts by bcnx

So, I replaced my Pi with a regular PC with an internal DVD. No more problems with playing DVDs. I do have to choose the right skin, otherwise the DVD is not shown when loaded.

BC

Hi Klojum,

thanks for your reaction. With the DVD I am currently watching the choppyness is constant. That same DVD on another device is playing OK. The audio offset is also different from that of a different DVD I tested. In the same DVD I also had to adjust the audio offset several times.

So it seems to go everywhere with this problem. If I find my other USB DVD player I will try that one.

So there are no real settings I can change to better things? Would it be wise to upgrade to Libreelec 10 for this particular problem?

Cheers,

BC

Hi all,

I recently connected an external DVD to my Libreelec 9.2.8 system installed on a Raspberry Pi 4. I use a powered USB hub, as without it was not usable. However I have some issues with some DVDs (not all): on the one hand the image is choppy, it seems as playing speeds are slightly variable. The other issue is that the audio track is not in sync, I need to compensate the audio in the audio settings.

Anyone any advice?

Cheers!

BC