Posts by hadack

The ix.io service used by paste was down, so i put it here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I built an image with martins latest branch and this one boots! At least when I use an emmc. But it crashes when kodi starts. Thats some nice progress though.

kodi_crash.log:

kodi_crashlog_20240102153558.log

dmesg.txt

The device nodes for the sd card are just not created I think. I found some references to mmc in sysfs on the debugging shell, but I have no clue why the device nodes are not created. The dmesg looks like the drivers are loaded. I guess I will try out with another sd card or an emmc.

Martin threatening to do kernel work sounds awesome! If there is stuff to test I am happy to do it.

So I finally found the time and mood to test this on my Odroid c1+. It seems on the odroid-c1 images the bootloader install is broken, they wouldn't boot until writing uboot to the sd card with the sd_fusing script again. I could produce a image that boots the kernel with following changes, but it will stop later when trying to mount the root filesystem it seems.

And here is the uart log:

This is with the latest mx-integration kernel from xdarklight repo. And it is actually displaying a debugging shell on the hdmi display:

Code
    mount: mounting LABEL=LIBREELEC on /flash failed: No such file or directory
    *** Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount LABEL=LIBREELEC ***
    ### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type  exit  to quit ###
    # 

Any ideas appreciated and big Thanks to chewitt for all your work in this!