Posts by ProGeek

If the drive will be used exclusively with LE, ext4 would be preferred. If you need to move it between LE and Windows, exFAT or NTFS are the only options. LE11 should be using the upstream NTFS drivers now (not FUSE) which should make NTFS a lot faster.

Thanks very much for the quick response! :cool:

I am currently using this build with an USB 3.0 HDD and mounted its NTFS partition. It works, but not very reliably.

I plan to move to another external HDD, but this time I want a separate partition for the movies and music. What is the recommended file system for this LibreElec + Kodi setup? I thought ext4 or exFAT would be better than NTFS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

G.

Hi all,

I have installed this version on a Beelink Celeron J4125 machine, and it is simply awesome. Thanks for your work. HDR works flawlessly, and a 4K video that makes a much more powerful Windows machine cough, plays really smoothly.

I have an issue and a question though.

1) On connecting to a new Wi-Fi network or pair a new Bluetooth device, the OS restarts itself repeatedly. After some trying, I was able to enter the Wi-Fi password and connect, but it took several attempts. Is it a known issue or specific to my machine? Can you recommend a fix or a workaround?

2) My question is that if smp creates a new build, is it possible to update my current version to that? Is a Kodi backup needed for that?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

All the best,

Gábor (from Hungary)