Posts by lnix

Here are the information about the video file:

Code
    VIDEO.CODEC............: HEVC [Lvl 5.1][10 bits][HDR10][BT.2020] FRAMERATE..............: 23.976 fps BITRATE................: 49929 kbps RESOLUTION.............: 3840x2160 [AR 2.40:1] 

Hi,

I have a RPi4 with 4GB and LibreElec version 10.0. If I play a 4k video via wifi like a 50GB mkv file the player is too slow.

I have the default settings. Its my first time with 4k videos because the RPi4 and the 4K TV is new.

Which settings are the best for 4k?

Regards

lnix

Hello,

I have a RPi 4 (4GB) and LibreElec version 10. The RPi4 is connected with my Samsung Frame 2021 (ConnectBox). Is it possible to use the Samsung remote control over HDMI? I can chose a device on my TV like Xbox, Nvidia, etc. What can I do for settings in LibreElec?

Or do I still need an infrared receiver?

Regards

lnix

The RPi -> TV (Samsung Frame Connect Box) -> Soundbar is possible for watching films and for music. But it is not possible to hearing music via airplay without switch on the tv. For this reason I had this plan:

Video: Rpi -> TV -> HDMI Switch --> Soundbar

Audio: Rpi -> HDMI Switch --> Soundbar

If I play music via airplay the soundbar will switch on automatically. If I watch tv the soundbar will switch on automatically.

Yes, the frame has airplay too, but airplay is not possible with the Samsung Frame Art Mode....

Via TOSLink I have to switch the source between Hdmi and toslink. This is not automatically.

Any ideas?

at the moment the Nubert AS125 is connecting to my pi4. The Nubert AS125 has one HDMI-ARC Port and 1 Tosklink, 1 sub out etc. But only one HDMI Port.

I don't understand modtest. Here is the log

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ok, I tried it to switch the ports. Now I can choose only HDMI 0:

ALSA: Default (vc4-hdmi-0 MAI PCM i2s-hifi0)()

ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 MAI PCM i2s-hifi0()

ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi0), MAI PCM i2s-hifo-0

ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi0), DEL DELL P2419HC on HDMI

PULSE: DEFAULT, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

I can't choose HDMI1.

Here is my config (

flash/config.txt)

hdmi_force_hotplug:0=1

hdmi_force_hotplug:1=1

hdmi_force_hotplug=1

hdmi_drive:0=2

hdmi_drive:1=2

hdmi_drive=2

hdmi_group=1

hdmi_mode=16

hdmi_force_edid_audio:0=1

lnix

I tried to activate passthrough in LibreElec, but it's only activate for HDMI1 and not hdmi0.

I can find hdmi0 with aplay -l

raspberrykodi:~ # aplay -l

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****

card 0: vc4hdmi0 [vc4-hdmi-0], device 0: MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0 [MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0]

Subdevices: 1/1

Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

card 1: vc4hdmi1 [vc4-hdmi-1], device 0: MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0 [MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0]

Subdevices: 0/1

Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

But it isn't show up in LibreElec settings on Audio.

Hi,

I have the Raspberry PI4 with LibreElec V10. The Raspi is connected via HDMI1 with my screen and via HDMI0 with my soundbar (Nubert A250, HDMI ARC).

In my settings in LibreElec I can only choose audio for HDMI1:

ALSA: vc4-hdmi1, MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0

ALSA: vc4-hdmi-1, DEL DELL P2419HC on HDMI

PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (Pulseaudio)

How can I use the second HDMI ? How can I activate it for sound?

Regards
    lnix