Posts by speedydude

dated 2016 and therefore is too old. I think it is better to forget about this and use the docker linuxserver/oscam service which is up to date and works with any version of LibreELEC.

well.. as i said.. at least it still words with librelec 9.2.6 ..

but yes.. please can you give detailed intructions for the docker linuxserver/oscam service, please?

You can give a new life to this link this link.

Or someone with oscam-power addon power leaves you here, it would be nice.

Well, I'd like to run some test.:idea:

this is the old file .. i still had it :)
    so having libreelec 9.2.6(?) works with this oscam-special addon ..

still would need at somepoint the oscam with "special" to work with the python 3 setup in libreelec with kodi matrix (10)

hey guys,

me - (oh no!) - again .. :)

i update my librelec to matrix.. having oscam disabled.. having oscam(emu) overwritten .. now i am stepping in the dark

CvH any chance you could give me a hand?

- pointig what libreelec version i should install (i hear matrix uses Python . 3.x. and is not compatible with some tvheadend and oscam bits?)
    - compile a matching oscam special (oscam with emu), as you were able to do before so i could update/overwrite the oscam i have installed as addon right now?

please plase please? :)

I like to include it in default, but i have no way to check if it works correctly (the whole build system was changed in this fork). Is it possible for you to test some builds later (next week ish) ?

i would like to do that.. but
    - i am so happy that it is running now .. (never touch a running system) ..
    - and i should keep going .. because my "project" will take still lots of effort to get everything running ..
    ..meaning:
    - i just did some quick tests with the actual version
    - i would rather say "no" for the moment .. but when i have everything running i will come back to your request (if i have not given up tvheadend by then...)

and just as a feedback: the "special" oscam from CvH (which i was blind to see) worked perfectly!
    - zip file installs smoothly in libreelec
    - emu is built in
    - connection to/from tvheadend with newcamd as CA works as it should

thanks for the help! :)

how does one go about getting a CA tab in tvheadend ? not one in ur nightly build either

in general you need to change the ui level to expert ..

sitll did not have time to try the addon .. cause i am trying right now with OSEmu ..
    but in this meaning: how do i add OSEmu binary to the autostart in librelec? (wanted to add the bin to nano /etc/rc.local .. but there is no such file in libreelec)

well.. i am willing to try osemu AND patched oscam

... @[font]CvH: it looks at least as the patch is included in [/font]GitHub - nx111/oscam: My working oscam code,update with http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam trunk.
    meaning:
    - could you provide me the zip so i can install it in libreelec like a normal addon?
    or as option just the binary, so i can replace it with the original oscam binary?

highkick05: as i said: i cannot build with the commanline from libreelec
    .. if you could provide me with some files.. i would appreciate it :)

i hope on this .. default please

th@ link CvH lead to easy to build instructions.. patch etc.. latest svn works a treat even with tvheadend.+ stream_relay but need to pick
    latest CA oscam modules in CA config >= 9756 or pic no good. setup is exactly same as standalone oscam, same as standalone I think just added emu. So I think prefer this over jus oscam & err OSemu

well, there are two things that work:
    1. GitHub - oscam-emu/oscam-emu: Open Source Cam Emulator -> patch for the original oscam, which integrates a emulation into the oscam binary
    2. GitHub - oscam-emu/OSEmu -> standalone emulator, which can be added as a reader in the original oscam

since
    i) there is no apt-get, make and other usefull commands in libreelec
    ii) there is no oscam-emu version of oscam in the libreelec repository
    iii) i can't find already compiled versions for my LibreELEC (official) v7.0.2 (Architecture Generic.x86_64)
    ... i am bit stuck ..

this is why i wrote here in the first place :) ... so if anyone could help out with any of i, ii or iii i would be very thankful :)

the directory already helps a lot! thank you!
    any chance you people also know where i can get already compiled oscam binaries for x86_64 linux architecture?
    - for oscam and emu patch included
    - for standalone OSEmu

does not really matter :)
    the question is more:
    1. does that OScam 11233 - LibreELEC OScam addon v.7.0.1.1 already has an built in emu?
    - if yes: how do i configure it to work with a softcam.key file
    - if no: see question 2
    2. how do i patch this in/with librelec with oscam-emu OR how do i "install" OSEmu on top of that
    3. what would be the tvheadend settings to get this "added-value-oscam" working
    :)

well.. i am going to post my questions here than.. maybe i get some replies :)

what i got so far:
    - installed LibreELEC (official) v7.0.2 (Architecture Generic.x86_64)..and it's running
    - from the libreelec repository i installed the following addons.. and they are reacheable over the browser
    -- HTS Tvheadend 4.1.1945 - LibreELEC Tvh-addon v7.0.102
    -- OScam 11233 - LibreELEC OScam addon v.7.0.1.1
    - tvheadend did find all services.. incl encrypted channels (UPC ZH)
    ..and this is it so far

problem 1: oscam and osemu..or whatever i need
    what is the exact procedure so i can "pimp" my oscam, so i can descrable the encrypted channels?
    (i have no experience in any linux environment.. and even less with ssh in libreelec)

problem 2: connect tvheadend to the emulated cam
    what would i need exactly to do and configure after problem 1 is solved?

hi

i am struggling to get "oscam" running .. i have:
    - LibreELEC (official) v7.0.2 (Architecture Generic.x86_64) installed and running
    - from the libreelec repository i installed the following addons and they are reachable over the browser
    -- HTS Tvheadend 4.1.1945 - LibreELEC Tvh-addon v7.0.102
    -- OScam 11233 - LibreELEC OScam addon v.7.0.1.1
    ..this is how far i got

how do i get the osemu to run (incl config)?
    (or is this already integrated in the oscam from the repo? .. )

i am lost