Posts by bibou65

Hi Chewitt,

I already tried to set the Regdom from the settings but it doesn't change anything.

Regarding the "good enough", I would like to have 5ghz as the rasperry is installed as a media player and with very big ISO or movies files I could see that the movies sometime lag or got micro lag.

So yes 2.4 Ghz is most of the time okay but as files become bigger and bigger, 5Ghz becomes a needs.

Hi all,

I just did a fresh install of librelec 10 on raspberry pi 4 and I doesn't connect to my hybrid wifi 2ghz/5ghz broadcasted by ubiquiti antennas.

My ubiquiti application shows that the device alwyays choose 2ghz.

I try to change the regulation domain from the GUI settings or the following via ssh and nothing works with a reboot between each time: echo "options cfg80211 ieee80211_regdom=US” > /storage/.config/modprobe.d/cfg80211.conf

Even tried to test GB, DE, FR or CH and none of them works (I'm in Switzerland).

I try to boot on the same device with Raspbian or Ubuntu OS and it works well.

Do you guys have any ideas ? I'm stuck and I couldn't find anything to correct this.