Posts by pekseg

Hello everyone, I would like to know if someone could help me with my TVbox, it is a mxq 4k 5g RK3228a but at the time of loading the correct image it does not give me a video signal either in HDMI or Av Does it happen to someone else? And if so, does it have a solution? /shrug

I have a similar problem. My H8 mini also does not give any video signal, although I loaded the correct loader and correct image. (I had 2 similar device, one worked, the other not). I also tried to load anroid image, but that also didn't work. I tried many loaders + images, nothing worked.

maybe someone can help me...

I have 2 piece of h96 mini h8 boxes. I followed the instruction from @knaerzche, to flash the loader using rk322x_loader_v1.10.256.bin.... etc... one of the box is working fine with LE. Sofar all fine. However the other is not booting now. (The flashing happened the same way, without issues, but still it won't boot). Unfortunately on this box there is no SD card.

I found on some other pages howto reset the eMMC (with pin 7-8). And I managed to put the device again into the maskrom mode, and I performed the flash again, (just to check if it was a mistake during the flashing) but the result is the same. The device is stucked somewhere in the boot process, it won't power on the HDMI. I can put again to maskrom mode..... is there any idea what could be wrong? What options do I have (left)?

Thanks.