Posts by robbo100

Hi all

I have LibreELEC installed on a Raspberry Pi 4 - and it is great. I am using it with TVHeadend and want to store my recordings on a NAS. I can mount the NAS through SSH without any problem, but need the system to do this automatically at boot.

I found this in the Wiki, which looks like the right way of doing it (https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/…20using%20nano.) but the instructions say "but note they will block the boot process until they complete, and the network stack will not be up when the script runs" which worried me.

Clearly if I try to mount the drive before the network stack is up, then it will fail. If I put in a wait for ping loop, then that will never occur until after the autostart.sh is complete (so the system will never boot - I assume).

So... how do I automatically mount the NAS on boot with these constraints?

Hi CvH

I am away from my system at the moment, but I should be able to run the command in the next couple of days and will report back.

I did try to run this logged on over ssh using root, but it didn't work before. I am far from a linux expert, so I am not sure if that is "at the shell" or if I need to connect in a different way?

Thanks

Hi there,

I have been using MediaPortal as a backend TV server for years, but had a play with TVHeadend this evening, and it seem super fluid and easy.

However, I have a BGT3600 dual DVB-T2 and dual DVB-S2 card, which doesn't seem to be supported natively.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this card working - if not are there any recommended low cost alternative cards that work well with TVHeadend?

Thanks

Robbo100