Posts by aj84

Hello @all,

I've a (dumb?) question: should 4K HDR @ J5005 (Gemini Lake) work with these dev-builds even if there is a "Displayport to HDMI 2.0 converter cable/adapter" used to connect the TV?

Background: My Device [Dell Wyse 5070 ThinClient, Intel Pentium J5005 (Gemini Lake) with UHD 605, 4GB RAM, no internal storage - only USB Flash Drive] does not have any HDMI-Ports (only a bunch of Displayports). I tried smp's dev-build from 04 july (post #807) with a "Displayport to HDMI 2.0 cable, 4K@60Hz" (CSL 63407) but if I start playing 4K HDR content the TV does not switch to HDR-mode (+ TV's Info-Page keeps saying "4K SDR") and the colours look somehow "greyish"/totally wrong (compared to regular 1080p/4K content).

Did I miss a required setting? Does it make sense to buy another Displayport to HDMI 2.0 adapter/converter?

(Sidenote: I have another device with a AMD Radeon RX550 which plays 4K HDR on TV perfectly fine, but that one is running Win10 with official Kodi - above tests were my first attempts to use LibreELEC.)

Nothing meaningful for me, but maybe someone can draw conclusions from the EDID output? (Only /sys/class/drm/card0-DP-3/edid had content, though I used the "1st" Displayport - at least according to the chassis labels.)

Display Spoiler