Posts by luigi2000

Thanks for your quick response Hias.

Ok, the HDMI audio device is blocked. That is also what the error says. But I still have these 2 questions:

Why does squeezelite gets acces to HDMI output and works fine when I start it manually without (...)&. Is it just because of the reason that is not a background process? If yes, why did squeezelite worked as a background process with libreelec 9.2. There I had squeezelite running and also Kodi audio at the same time over HDMI. Worked perfectly without configuring pulse audio. Just the normal HDMI output was used.

Hey,

On Libreelec 9.2 I used to start squeezelite (Logitech Media Server Client) via autostart.sh.

Now on Libreelec 10 (I did a clean install, no update) on my Raspberry Pi 4 it is not working anymore.

I have the following in my autostart.sh:

(sleep 10

~/downloads/squeezelite/squeezelite -n Wohnzimmer -a 80:4::1: -C 1 default:CARD=vc4hdmi0

)&

When I start squeezelite via SSH and the command ~/downloads/squeezelite/squeezelite -n Wohnzimmer -a 80:4::1: -C 1 default:CARD=vc4hdmi0

it works fine.

With (...)& like in the autostart.sh to run squeezelite in background i manually tried the following command:

(~/downloads/squeezelite/squeezelite -n Wohnzimmer -a 80:4::1: -C 1 default:CARD=vc4hdmi0)&

This gives me the error below:

[11:25:28.862998] test_open:281 playback open error: Device or resource busy

[11:25:28.863237] output_init_common:401 unable to open output device: default:CARD=vc4hdmi0

So the background command (...)& does not seem to work like before anymore with LE 10.

Has anyone an idea what I should change to get it working again?

Thanks a lot