Posts by Caassapaba

There is an "RK3328" device in our buildsystem, but no "3328" device, so add-on requests are doing exactly what you coded, which is wrong.

ilmich I tried this fix, it worked! Also...

Is there no way to incorporate this to the code? The storage partition isn't resizing properly.
    Sorry for not taking the initiative here, but I'm not really that competent a coder :)

ilmich You've done an amazing job with the images, even the controller functioned out of the box when I tried them, but the images you had previously posted are no longer available, would you please reupload at least the v88 or HK1MINI roms? Also, is there a way to overclock these processors beyond spec? I modded an old MX9 4K with a beefier cooler to work as an IPTV box for my grandmother, and I noticed that, at least nominally, different roms (the ones that worked) had different performance ratings.

Anyways, amazing work from ilmich and knaerzche, congratulations.

EDIT: Actually nevermind, after 3 days fighting with VBOX and Ubuntu, (first time I use them since 2011) I managed to compile it myself, I edited the frequencies in the driver, let's see if the ol' box doesn't fry.