Posts by sailorpito

I've only successfully booted my Minix U1 using Samsung EVO sdcard, check attached image. The other sdcards just simply won't boot.

sailorpito update with LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.0.0.tar and audio should appear? share dmesg again pls.

Great, HDMI audio is now working with MINIX-NEO Analog node!

I'll do some more testing and report back.

Here it is dmesg log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Donation on the way, thank you

Here you go:

kodi.log:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dmesg.log:

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, thanks again!

sailorpito It looks like there are no sound/audio nodes in the current device-tree which explains why there is no audio devices showing up. I can look into adding them in a couple of days once I return from vacation. If you can pastebin the contents of dmesg and Kodi debug logs it would be useful.. ISTR the current device-tree was a blind guess so it will be useful to validate what other bits are showing or not.

First of all many thanks for your work.

I've successfully booted LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.0.0-box.img.gz on my minix neo u1 (S905), everything seems ok but HDMI audio doesn't work (already tried to change fixed sample rate limit to 44.1KHz in kodi settings). I don't know if this is expected or if you need any logs