Posts by bloodypiker

Thought I would look at the process as it traverses the network to see what is different. Im not a Wireshark expert but maybe someone can point out the differences and potential issues. The captures are at the NUC with a Plunder Bug with a filter showing all traffic to and from the IP of the NUC. In both instances I am adding a source to the file manager with browse -> NFS -> select IP of Synology share -> Select "movies" share path.

One thing that stands out to me but don't know what it means. The initial calls are the same V2 NULL Call and Reply on Portmap protocol, the connection is reset, then there is a V3 NULL Call and Reply. Working 9.2.6 call is. with NFS protocol, not working 9.97.1 is with MOUNT protocol.

Any ideas?

On my libreelec generic Nfs is not working through the gui either, if i edit the sources.xml file manually it works flawlessly

Just my thoughts

I have tried this but get an error that it can not connect with the same entries as my first post.

I wanted to try the new builds for the hope of HDR support on my 7gen NUC. I have tried the latest community edition for NUC's , and the latest official release. I moved from a working 9.2.x build that has been solid. I performed a clean install and Kodi will not mount my NFS shares. I have gone through and verified the settings of my NFS shares running on a Synology NAS. I went back to 9.2.6 and the shares mount without issue.

When adding a source, Kodi can browse and discover the NFS share volumes but hangs when attempting to open them.

Error in logs:

Code
    DEBUG <general>: NFS: Context for 192.168.1.116/volume1/movies not open - get a new context.
    ERROR <general>: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /volume1/movies (mount_cb: command timed out)
    ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting nfs://192.168.1.116/volume1/movies/
    ERROR <general>: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(nfs://192.168.1.116/volume1/movies/) failed

Full debug output:

http://ix.io/3voK

I see in the build notes, there are improvements to NFS. Any ideas what could be causing this?