Posts by gkatev

Hi, I'm trying to troubleshoot HDMI-CEC not working on my Orange Pi Plus 2e (H3) with my TV's remote. I can see from previous replies that CEC is problematic; was wondering if the issue I'm seeing is something different from the commonly appearing one(s).

Outputs of cec-ctl -S and cec-client:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As far as I can tell from cec-client, CEC transmission fails with errno=64 aka ENONET. (I cherry picked this line from the log, but may be been wrong about it's importantness)

Code
    CLinuxCECAdapterCommunication::Write - ioctl CEC_TRANSMIT failed - tx_status=00 errno=64

And the physical address in cec-ctl is f.f.f.f, which I would imagine may be an indication of an initialization error?

I'm on the 20210801 nightly, linux 5.10.47. If there's any further way I can contribute by testing/troubleshooting, please let me know.