Posts by Firesphere

That is odd then that it's happily playing other streams at 4k, but also, I never made/set a whitelist, and the GUI resolution is at 1080.

It doesn't explain a complete "I Quit Playback" though. It's not stuttering or glitchy, it's cutting out entirely. The stream just stops and we get taken back to the home screen, specifically for the NZ Freeview channels.

Other channels, like Rush or Bravo (which are on freeview as well, but just not publicly owned), play just fine and don't cut out. Same for Netflix and Neon (Although Neon doesn't serve above 1080)

Sorry, yes, I've not yet gotten a full log, as I've simply not watched TV yet out of frustration (and it was a bit late my time).

The service is TVNZ Live, which is New Zealand's (where I am located) public TV service. Using Matt Huisman's TVNZ add-on.

The log above is the standard log, after a clean reboot, from starting to play to when it cut out.

I'll get a full log soon, once I'm able to take control of the TV again :D

I believe this is related to the Adaptive Inputstream, but watching IPTV on RPi5 LE latest from the nightly builds cuts out since a few weeks.

Every time, the error/warning is timeout waiting for buffer. This only happens on IPTV, other streaming services (Netflix, YouTube, etc.) work, as well as the same iptv streams when watching on-demand instead of live tv.

Seems to only happen on my Pi5, the Pi4, which is also on the latest nightly, doesn't have this problem (so far)

I'm having a similar issue, no 60Hz, sometimes it briefly supports 60Hz, but my TV doesn't even have a "game mode" or anything like it.

I've not yet found what the cause of it might be though.

I have gotten 60Hz working when I use Raspberry Pi OS, so it's not the TV, cable or Pi itself that's the problem, it seems.