Posts by Girlintrouble

July 2021, Im having the same problem as the OP. I thought perhaps best not to open a new thread and go through all this again. Just to say Im a novice LibreElec user and just installed it. I have limited experience with Rpi and hate trying to do anything at all to my router.

I think I will struggle to connect Ethernet due to location of router and equipment.

I read though most of the above but got a little lost in places where probably people understood more how to get to where they were being directed.

No reply to the other post…

May try changing channel but I can’t see the significance as pi4 was working with libreelec.

On the Rpi forum I got some feedback saying 8 Gb model chip has different power requirements and other distros need updating.

July 2021, Im having the same problem as the OP. I thought perhaps best not to open a new thread and go through all this again. Just to say Im a novice LibreElec user and just installed it. I have limited experience with Rpi and hate trying to do anything at all to my router.

I think I will struggle to connect Ethernet due to location of router and equipment.

I read though most of the above but got a little lost in places where probably people understood more how to get to where they were being directed.

Is there a basic version of the answer for newbies please?