Posts by Vlado753

Some outputs that might bring some light into the case... it all looks just so weird..

Hi community,

I have this issue for over 2 days now and I feel I am running out of any ideas in what to do.

I will try to mention everything I tried so far but there was a lot of effort from my side but nothing helped yet.

Few days ago, I made a fresh install of LibreElec on my Pi where I installed latest beta of LE.

I started to have issues on my LG tv (LG 65NANO79 - 4K TV, WebOs - new TV). I just had "no signal" message everytime I tried to plug the Pi into the TV.
    I used HDMI0 on Pi, nearest to the power plug. Obviously thats the furthest one to the left on my argon one v2 casing. I tried 5 different HDMI cables and no luck.
    Then just for a test I tried to plug it in into HDMI1. And boom, I have picture, everything works except CEC. Couldn't get it to work but that is in my guess because of the fact that HDMI1 port on Pi doesnt support that.

I tried lot of different settings in config.txt, work with edid to get things to work but still just no luck.

I then tried the Pi with my PC monitor (AOC 32" 2k monitor). HDMI1 and HDMI0 worked as expected, yet could not test the CEC here. I started running low on ideas, tried different versions of LE, tried installing OSMC but nothing just worked on HDMI0 port on my LG TV. I started to think that TV is the case. I tried to reset it into factory settings, did some tricks on how to help these issues I found on YouTube but still, nothing helped.

I am not seeking help on forums often but I am absolutely desperate now.

I will be so glad for any help, any ideas, anything.

Thanks guys. :angel: :(