Posts by Oldschooler76

Hello and good morning

I recently installed Kodi 19.1 on LibreElec 10.0 for my raspberry pi 4. Has worked so far.

Unfortunately, watching TV doesn't work that well. I use a TV list that uses channels that are made available by the video add-ons from "Joyn" and "TV-Now". Now it is the case that the public ones via Joyn do not even load and the private ones (e.g. RTL) cancel with an error message.

Now the crazy thing: If I start the channels directly from the add-on (and not from the simple PVR IPTV client), then everything works perfectly. Also strange: It also worked on the previous version (Kodi 18.9).

Therefore I would be interested to know whether it is known whether it is a software-related problem (libreelec / kodi) or what else it could be.

Maybe one or the other has the same problem?

Tips for the solution are always welcome :)

Best regards

P.S .: I added the Kodi log as an attachment

Hello my dear ones ...... Today I made it to update my RPI 3 to 9.2.7. Got the stupid feeling that something went wrong with the versions. I even put on a fresh SD card because I thought it would be useful. I was able to install a few add-ons, and the Widvine was also updated to the latest version. After a while I lose the internet connection, regardless of whether it is cable or wifi .... Joyn and TVnow give me an error message. I can't even get into the Libreelec Configuration. And if I manage to do it after umpteen reboots and go for updates, the options that I have in the RPI 4 settings are offered to update the firmware of the Raspberry ... In other words, the EEPRoom and the USB bootloader function. I strongly suspect that the 9.2.7 for 18.9 (RPI 3) is still faulty, because the firmware update function actually has no place in the RPI 3. With the RPI 4 variant everything went so far yesterday evening. I'm not getting any further with the facility at the moment.