Posts by newluck77

I have a similar problem with a SWEDX TV. When I switch on the socket bar, both TV and my RPI4 boot.

I ran Libreelec 9.2.6 before and managed to have HDMI output immediately (iirc I had to set hdmi_force_hotplug=1).

I decided to switch to Libreelec 9.95.3 and now this is what happens:

1. switch on socket bar

2. TV boots, Libreelec boots (with output on TV during Libreelec boot (i.e. LE logo is displayed)!)

3. TV shows "no signal"

4. 30s later TV switches off, only to reboot immediately (again showing "no signal" until the next reboot)

I can access Libreelec via SSH and Kodi seems to be running as well:

Code
    systemctl status kodi.service

● kodi.service - Kodi Media Center                                                                                           Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/kodi.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled)                                Active: active (running) since Sun 2021-05-30 15:22:24 CEST; 8min ago                                                  Process: 706 ExecStartPre=/usr/lib/kodi/kodi-config (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)                                    Main PID: 718 (kodi.sh)                                                                                                   CGroup: /system.slice/kodi.service                                                                                              ├─718 /bin/sh /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.sh --standalone -fs                                                                    └─727 /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin --standalone -fs                                                                                                                                                                                      May 30 15:22:24 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Starting Kodi Media Center...                                                     May 30 15:22:24 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started Kodi Media Center.

When I unplug the RPI4 and plug it in again, after boot Kodi appears on screen.

Is there something wrong with the hdmi_force_hotplug=1 setting?

PS.: Just switched back to LE 9.6.2 and setting hdmi_force_hotplug=1 works as intended.