Posts by ElecUY

Hello dtech. Experimenting with my box and my pc I finally broke it trying to update the android and it won't boot just black screen. Previously it had worked very well with this image from the sd card but experimenting also broke that installation and did not do it again. In those conditions I want to know if you think I could boot from the sd card? Because I don't know if I have a bootloader anymore and I can't reinstall the factory image. Thanks in advance

Hello dtech, thanks for this image to revive my M8s box after so long. I tried it and everything seems to work normal except the remote control which is not one of the most common but I can live without it. I also did not test the ethernet but it probably does not work because my box is a 10/100 and the image is for the M8s + that has 100/1000 but the wifi works correctly. What I am interested in is installing emulators but they are not available when I go to install them for games, the only options that appear to me are Independent games, controller profiles and game providers. Can this be corrected? Sorry about my English, I had to use the translator. Greetings :)