Posts by Just_The_Worst

Hello all, new member (had LibreElec/Kodi for only a couple months now).

First, thank you Zomboided, for your work. So, I have a problem I'm sure there's an easy solution to that's been explained by an annoyed responder many a time now that I can't seem to find. In exchange, I'll provide a solution I found to a common problem. Hopefully my obscure solution is worth soliciting an obvious one.

This all concerns using VPNManager/OpenVPN with NordVPN.

My solution to common problem: I had the same problems getting to be able to log-in/authenticate as I see other people are having, and even burned an hour searching for a solution and another hour with customer support, before finding the solution. I later found out that the problem solely was that I was using special characters in my password. Once I switched to numbers and letters, it worked. If you have special characters in your password (as far as I can tell), the add-on cannot connect to NordVPN.

Now to help me:

I can connect fine and it runs okay, but if I try to use any media (in my case, locally hosted video or playing a game that was downloaded), when i click back I get a notification that VPN Manager needs to reconnect (and almost always does). What can I do for a persistent connection?

Thank you!