Posts by dengkx

I migrated from rk3399-roc-pc to rk3399-roc-pc-plus. After porting the audio driver, I found a problem, that is, when the HDMI is not connected when the power is turned on, the headset audio works normally, but it is plugged in when the power is turned on HDMI.the headphone audio driver does not work properly. When I tested the audio decoder chip, I found that I2S is working properly, the i2c register is configured correctly, everything is the same as when HDMI is not connected, but there is no sound, and there is only noise when the headphones come out. Or there is no sound.can you give me some advice? :-/

Hello, I downloaded the official LE source code. The compiled image cannot run on rk3399-roc-pc, and then it can be run using an unofficial image. I found that the problem appeared on uboot. Then replace the uboot of the official mirror with the uboot of the unofficial mirror and it can run normally. I would like to ask how this bootable uboot is compiled? Or is there a source code for the uboot?

You are using images not from this theme. Most likely, these are the official versions of LE, they are discussed in another topic.

append: boot=UUID=3004-5504 disk=UUID=88ad0901-c5cc-4a0d-bd82-3935bf1814cd

I don't know why the official firmware can't run, but the image under this theme can run on rk3399-roc-pc. Can you tell me how the image here is compiled, or in which version of the source code it was compiled? I am new to LE, which puzzles me.

Maybe this fixes it

RK fixes by knaerzche · Pull Request #5370 · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

You have to use the latest nightly image to test that will be released in a day.

Index of /

Hello, using the firmware compiled with the latest source code or using the rk3399-roc-pc version firmware in "Index of/", the problem is still the same as before, and it cannot run. The unofficial firmware I found on the forum before is the only firmware it can run. I don’t know what went wrong, and I don’t know how the unofficial firmware was compiled, help me

Hello,I just got in touch with LE. I ran into a problem with running the system on rk3399-roc-pc. When using the official LE version to run on rk3399-roc-pc, there was a problem, but the unofficial LE version can run on rk3399-roc-pc. What is wrong with this? Where can I download the source code of the unofficial LE version?

Hello, I ran into a problem with running the system on rk3399-roc-pc. When using the official LE version to run on rk3399-roc-pc, there was a problem, but the unofficial LE version can run on rk3399-roc-pc. What is wrong with this? Where can I download the source code of the unofficial LE version?

I also had troubles getting this to work. My working SD: LibreELEC from 20210429. Also I burned a brand new SD-Card. In extlinux.conf replace rk3399-roc-pc with rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine (if under windows you musn't use standard editor, please use notepad++ or something equivalent). I hope it will work for you...

I changed the device tree to rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanlne, and the result does not seem to change