Posts by astep

Here's what I do (in autostart.sh):

Code
    # Set default Pulse sink to my ALSA card's HDMI outputpactl load-module module-udev-detectpactl set-card-profile alsa_card.pci-0000_00_03.0 output:hdmi-stereo-extra1pactl set-default-sink alsa_output.pci-0000_00_03.0.hdmi-stereo-extra1 # Make the bluetooth adapter discoverablehciconfig hci0 piscan

Some black magic is involved in playing with the pactl options to find the proper names for your card, but once it's done streaming audio to LibreELEC with A2DP works great. Hopefully someone with some real skills might take up the task to create a proper add-on that lets you do this easily.

Wow. This is nice. Should i just add this to autostart.sh or some additional steps are necessary? I have a Minix NEO U1.
    Thank you!

Dear all who have been working hard to make LibreElec for our boxes.
    Do you think it is possible to make Airplay working as it should?
    Since native airplay in Kodi/OE/LE is practically useless due to its unreliability, right now I have to use Kodi on top of Android to use Airpin app for Airplay (must have for me).
    Maybe you could somehow fix Airplay or replace the whole Airplay receiver part with some new code in the future? I don’t want to rush you but Is it in your plans at all?
    Thank you!

You have to contact Nexbox and tell them to fix their u-boot. They ignored my requests, maybe they won't ignore you.

Same thing with my Minix NEO U1. Not able to power on with remote on .007.

This is very important for me since my box is hidden behind a tv for certain reasons. It is not impossible to reach but very uncomfortable for sure.

Thank you!

7.0.2.007 with AP6456 support added, please test WiFi and Bluetooth. Update from 7.0.2.007 by simply putting the test build into Update folder and reboot:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160908163444-r23325-g3be647e.img.gz

In case BT doesn't work, please provide output for udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio\:0001\:1/

This was quick!

Just tried the new build. Wifi works now. Although I had to try to connect several times – got an error. After several tries I connected. Seemed to be working normally.Bluetooth works also. I don’t have any devices to test it with other than my Iphone. Paired it successfully. Tried to stream music via bluethooth – no success. Iphone was showing streaming to Libreelec but no sound. Is it supposed to work as a Bluetooth streaming target?

As for the output you asked, not sure how to do that... I will figure this out.

Thank you.

First of all, thank you so much for making this possible!

I am running the latest build 7.0.2.007 booted from SD card on Minix NEO U1.

Everything runs as it should except Wifi (active in settings but can't find any network) and bluetooth (active in settings but "no adapter found"). Wired connection works fine.
    Streaming music by airplay is unstable. Airplay connection drops (no airplay button on iphone) or device selection keeps switching to iphone while libreelec device is still in the list.
    Device wont start from remote button after power off. I know it is a complete shutdown, not sleep, but since it boots from remote in android I thought it is possible in LibreElec. Maybe resume last known power state on power loss - restore is possible?
    Logs sttached.

P.S. How do I enter Libreelec settings from skin other than Confluence? What is the custom command for that? Right now I am using Arctic zephyr and have to switch to Confluence to access Libreelec settings.

Once again, thank you very much!