Posts by Tv_Addict

No, it's Armbian, so this should go to their forums and board Orange Pi Zero is not supported here (too little RAM).

I don't own any such device. Mine is an Intel MiniPC.

No, it's Armbian, so this should go to their forums and board Orange Pi Zero is not supported here (too little RAM).

eh, is this even LibreELEC?

Code
    [    0.000000] Linux version 4.19.62-sunxi ([email protected]) (gcc version 7.4.1 20181213 [linaro-7.4-2019.02 revision 56ec6f6b99cc167ff0c2f8e1a2eed33b1edc85d4] (Linaro GCC 7.4-2019.02)) #5.92 SMP Wed Jul 31 22:07:23 CEST 2019

seems odd...

It is odd because I don't own an Armbian device just this Chinese MiniPC. I've just tried to generate another but it says "key already exists".

I have a Beelink GT King with Coreelec on it I wonder if that was the device. I have done it again and altered the link this time it is an Intel.

Hello, I've just installed Libreelec on my MiniPC and everything works perfectly but there is no WiFi. I am forced to use an Ethernet cable instead.

I SSH'd to the box and did the dmesg | pastebinit command and the following link was produced.

http://ix.io/30DG

New link added because the last one pointed to another unknown device.

Even newer link added because I am now using the version that I was told may support my WiFi. The latest beta I believe.

Added new link after creating directories and adding new firmware

Changed directory structure

Redid everything using PuTTY with 21c version and still not working.