Posts by dbuvid

I tried connecting the xbox to the input I usually use for the Chromebox; no issues. I also connected the Chromebox to the input I use for the Xbox but still saw the artifacts.

I updated to the 7.90.005 alpha and the issue persists. I am really at a loss as to why this is still happening

I am seeing weird red/green artifacts in the Kodi interface and during video playback. I am running LibreELEC 7.0.2 on an ASUS ChromeBox connected to a Denon AVR-E200 receiver and displayed with a BenQ W1070 projector.

When I first saw it I figured it was probably a hardware issue (cable or HDMI port on the receiver or chromebox)

I tried two other HDMI cables and have the same issue. I have an Xbox One connected to the receiver as well and it works fine. I connected the ChromeBox directly to the projector HDMI input and there are no artifacts so I'm not sure what is going on.

Until very recently I had Ubuntu installed on the Chromebox and didn't have artifacting. I've tried messing with the video settings in Kodi to no avail. I've attached some pictures of what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this issue!