Posts by TheBronx

Thank you dtech, I appreciate you taking time to generate a custom ROM for me.

Unfortunately after using the previous ROM via ethernet for a few days I am quite sad with Kodi in general. Can't use spotify on it, configuring an addon for youtube was a pain in the ass and it isn't very user friendly now that it's installed. I also tried an addon for us Spanish users (Alfa Addon) but it doesn't work well. I also spent a few hours trying to troubleshoot another addon, "Torrest", unsuccessfully...
    At this point I don't think any of us at home will ever use this thing, it is just too limited or inconvenient. I don't want to throw it away but that's what is going to happen most probably :(

I tried to bring it back to life but I regret wasting so much time on this honestly, wasn't worth it.

Thank you dtech for this, I just installed it on a Minix NEO X8-H Plus.

Version: LibreELEC-M8S-Plus.arm-9.2.6.img.gz

With an SD card as described in the github readme. Pretty easy.

Unfortunately the WiFi doesn't work, no networks are available to configure. This should work right? It has an AP6335 module as far as I know (

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ).

I have connected it via ethernet and installed the system to the internal memory with the "installtointernal" command via SSH.

It boots fine and I have tried a Twitch stream for example and it is smoothly playing at 1920x1080. WiFi (and bluetooth) still don't work though.

Is there anything I could do or try?

Thank you again!