Posts by Winneke

It seems the official link for the Generic Box Image is not working:

https://releases.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0.0-box.img.gz

nothing happends and i also cannot update libreelec manually inside libreelec i can select the image but also nothing happend.

I have an amlogic device (beelink GT1 Ultimate). I use chrome as a browser and disabled the adblockers.

EDIT:

I found a mirror that works:

Triple - Mirrors

So i update the image manually with putting the .tar file in the update directory and reboot the device.

Re-reading the original screenshot: You ran emmctool without actually having the AMLGX file to write on the /storage partition so it's errored and written no data to the device. Hence boot has still worked. If the box boots; that's where advice stops because I have no interest in wading into the shitfest of atetmpting support for internal installs on hardware I don't have. I've deleted the GT1 image from my test share.

Sorry, if i was not fully clear but the image is working if you add the meson-gxm-gt1-ultimate.dtb file to the dtb folder in the root in the SD Card:

Ik pick the dtb folder from the LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.95.0-box.img and added the you dtb file to that folder.

Since you deleted the post i also do not see the command anymore to install it on the internal emmc storage.

Can you please tell me again?

I tried : emmctool w LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.85.0-beelink-gt1.img trough ssh.

Many thx for all the work.

chewitt Did not know that the box image is not capable of booting from eMMC storage. Is that also why i could not update it within libeelec to 10.95.0?

The box is still booting without any issues i could not send the whole error message so maybe that is why it is still booting.

Also the internal install is still working (coreelec 9.2.8. Kodi18.9)

I will try the image you created and i will let you know how it works.

Hello dtech ,

Libreelec is working very good on the MXIII only i have 1 problem and that is that i cannot turn it on when i turn the box off within kodi.

It does go to sleep mode but then i cannot turn it on, not with the remote and also not with the power button.

I have to completely turn off the box by keep holding the power button or to unplug it and then turn it on again and then it works again.

I have also tried another DTB but still the same issue.

I hope you can do something to fix it.

Many thx in advance.

Hello dtech,

First of all i want to thank you for all the work you are putting into this.

the below image also sort of works on the MXIII 4k s802 soc (1G/8G) only the network (10/100 Mbps LAN) does not work.

2. Amlogic Meson8 (S802) and Meson8m2 (S812) SoC on Linux kernel v3.10.108 (LTS):

• M8S+ with Amlogic S812 SoC (2G/8G):

Working services: Network (Gigabit LAN, WiFi 2.4+5 GHz, Bluetooth), amremote (all buttons work), HDMI-CEC, NAND boot (installtointernal).

Amlogic S8X2 images: Index of /S8X2/

I get an APIPA address (169.254.204.185) so i am guessing it does not have the right driver because with a static ip address it also does not work. The network cable is fine it works on different devices.

I also tried different S805 images but they do not boot.

The build in Bleutooth, wifi and the remote also does not work but i can live without those.

If you could add network drivers for the MXIII 4k s802 soc (1G/8G) box i would really really appreciate it.

Tell me if you need more information i will do whatever i can to make it work.