Posts by edragon

Nexbox A95X 2gb.zipHas anybody got the remote working for the Nexbox A95X yet? I've tried what was mentioned earlier (on page 2) and it didn't work. No response whatsoever. I'm getting super frustrated with this by now :(

If any of you got it working for your A95X, could you please zip all the relevant files up and help me out a bit? I'd be very grateful

Working for Nexbox A95X 2GB. If you use 1GB box, please change dtb to gxl_p212_1g.dtb .

All the best. ;)

This player from Sony can handle 4K, Netflix with only 100BASE-TX ethernet and W iFi IEEE802.11b/g/n.

Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Disc Player - Black

Ultimate 4K HDR viewing experience with HDR10 and Dolby Vision* support for ground-breaking detail, colour and brightness.

Broad range of video and music content support, including Dolby Atmos and DTS: X soundtracks, DSD, FLAC, MP3

Access a world of (4K) Streaming Services through built-in Wi-Fi

Slim body for convenient placement in TV furniture

15d4b5b9-4b9a-4b09-a274-722dd8fa3ab9._SL300__.jpg

What is their OS ?

But it doesn't work with a SQL database... the connection to the db is ok but you can't access to the files... and I don't want to protect my pc with any password...!

You can try to use password and check it out and if it works, then 'run as administrator' uncheck the box "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" in windows.

I believe this might actually be an issue related to a recent windows update that just coincided with an update to LE (or maybe it was present earlier and maybe people didn't notice till doing a fresh install). I've been running the same version of LE for several months and I'm experiencing the same issue (and fix) above. It all happened after my W10 box did the creators update (and various other updates) not only did it reset all my sharing preferences (back to homegroup sharing, etc) but since then I haven't been able to browse shares, manually inputting the IP address works.

Plenty of other posts on the internet regarding the same issue (and specifying IP working) on a range of non MS OS devices.

Yes, the guide by yatoya largely helps to solve the problem but to completely solve it, I re-do the shares in windows 10 with the "share with .......(user)" after right click on the mouse.

The kodi-17.3-Krypton installed in my PC can play DVD iso compressed files but the KODI of 8.0.2a LE in my Nexbox S905X 2GB/8GB cannot play the same file.

Just an observation as I will either decompress the files to play in Nexbox or stream it to the Nexbox.

Both this methods worked.

Sorry, for the wrong info above.

The error came about due to the reason that I was using Universal Media Server from PC to Nexbox as the files could not be displayed.

I have since tested the same iso file served by SMB and NFS and it can be played in LE Kodi.

Really appreciate the hard work of all developers in particular kszaq. Much thanks.

The kodi-17.3-Krypton installed in my PC can play DVD iso compressed files but the KODI of 8.0.2a LE in my Nexbox S905X 2GB/8GB cannot play the same file.

Just an observation as I will either decompress the files to play in Nexbox or stream it to the Nexbox.

Both this methods worked.

Could be the power of HDMI-3 is insufficient for Mini M8S II but enough power for Raspberry Pi 2.

Is anyone else having problems with networking?

I mean when I connect wirelessly it works fine until I reboot, when I reboot the network is forgotten.
    I also noticed when using LAN I get a new IP-address assigned on every reboot, seems that LibreELEC isn't saving or loading my network settings? Can I solve this somehow? I'm using a OTT MXQ PRO 4K (Amlogic S905).

Try this: (assuming Windows network)

Adding an SMB source within Kodi
    When using the Adding_video_sources procedure, select 'Windows network (SMB)
    Select your Server or shared folder
    Name this Video Source however you like.
    Save. OK.