Posts by DEcosse

Only driver source code will help. Firmware is already available and it can also be easily extracted from Android ROM. I will reach out to Beelink, they were quite helpful in the past regarding their S805 devices.

I'm sorry, please excuse my naivete on what you are looking for exactly - is the driver file not included in this package? wifi-fw-2016-08-18-5f5fae7239.tar.gz - there is a driver there for Qcom9377 (by all accounts the CM273SM is based on the QCA9377)

Nathan909 I have looked at firmware image for your box and it looks like there's a WiFi chip that has no driver available (probably Aigale AW-CM273SM). You will need to wait for Amlogic/Beelink to share the driver so that I can include it in my builds.

The Bellink GT1 certainly uses that device - so good possibility that the S905x MXIII II does also? (I'm waiting for one to show up, will confirm, or perhaps Nathan909 can check?

Will this link help for contact information?

AW-CM273SM_企業新聞_114ic電子網

Per the notes

AW-CM273SM module adopts QCA9377 single chip solution. The module design is based on the QCA9377 solution.

Also found this - support for QCA9377 SDIO (ath10k or ath6kl)

The part in question is labeled with AW-CM273SM (could be an AzureWave
    module based on the name - but that is pure speculation).
    According to some google hits it uses a QCA9377 chip (which would
    match with the wifi-fw tarball from Amlogic which recently gained a
    "qcom9377" folder).

which suggests there is an Amlogic Tarball available for the QCA9377?

Does any of that help?

edit : The last one in this list contains the 9377 - Index of /download/ARM/wifi

kszaq - did you incorporate this into your build to accommodate S905X?
    (notwithstanding perhaps there is more to be done with respect those devices?)

Thank you for all your incredible work to benefit the community - it is most appreciated.

I've been reading about your reportedly excellent S905 releases - I see you have included capability for S905X in your current WIPs
    How does your roadmap look towards S912 if I may ask? I hope its not too premature to ask and would like to stress it is far from presumptuous on my part!
    I recognize you are probably still quite entrenched in the S905 development, just curious if you have this on your horizon and whether the kernel can 'just' (and I don't mean to trivilaize that) be incorporated or would require a whole new code dedicated to S912 platform?
    Something like the new Beelink GT1 looks attractive but of course at this stage that product would be dependent on the embedded kodi in Android.
    I'm not in immediate hurry to replace my Odroid (C1 - S805) and may elect to wait a while and skip over S905 for S912 when it becomes more viable with some more knowledge out there and valued respected developers like yourself embracing it