Posts by bolet

we don't want to maintain a ton of out of tree wifi drivers. As I said - you can make your own build with wifi, but driver won't be accepted in official repository.

Sorry, I didn't expect LE to go as far as dropping wifi support, but I understand the reason.

It looks like 9.2.6 still supports OPi Lite. I'll stick with it for now.

But I'll keep an eye on master. Thanks again for your help <3

jernej Thanks for showing me the way. I launched a build. We'll see how it works...

I can confirm HW decoding doesn't work in the 2017-05-16 release of LibreELEC 8 on OPi Lite, maybe something was broken. Is there a place to download past releases?

My OPi Lite displays only 42% of RAM usage during playback. Why only support boards with ≥ 1 GiB RAM?

I'm using LibreELEC for my OPi PC Plus, it works like a charm. Thanks Jernej for your work on AllWInner chips!

But I also have 2 OPi Lite (not Lite 2) which I'd like to update: they now run a LibreELEC 8 image from 2017-05-16, and don't support HW decoding.

I tried using the OPi PC Plus image and replacing the dtb file and the extlinux.conf reference, but the OPi Lite still doesn't boot.

What does it take to have a bootable recent LibreELEC on OPi Lite?

I can probably compile my own image if I have a few hints, but if you can add the image for OPi Lite in the daily downloads it would be even better :)