Posts by Alvinder

just tested the first HDR content on the RPi4 and I am impressed how good it actually runs. Sound via AVR and picture is outstanding to me. Also the washed out kodi menu colors are gone when starting the HDR10 content.

You devs are amazing!!👍🦊

TVheadend streams aren't great when having the menu resolution set to 4k.

Is it better in general to set the menu to 1080p with white flagged 4k resolutions?

There is a setting on the tv to wake up. I had the same issue. i have sony 9500h. Will try to find out but definately TV.

Guys,

I am new to Raspberry Pi. Bought it last week to replace my htpc Rpi4 (4GB.

Thanks for the libreelec package and all the hard work you guys have put into it. I am able to replace my HTPC with this.

I have 4k TV and old receiver. ( Yamaha 3900).

I have got it working for all sounds that Yamaha 3900 is capable of. This package is perfect for me.

Once libreelec 10 is working i will have 4k direct to TV and sound through the receiver. Looking forward to it.

I have question. Is it possible to have any web browser working on this build. This is the only thing that is stopping me from getting rid of Windows HTPC box.

Also the TV doesn't turn off. If i switch off the TV it turns back on again.

I have to shutdown the Raspberry Pi in order to switch off the TV.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

Please advise.

Thanks

Alvinder