Posts by Grace2U

I'm having this problem on a RPi 4B. Neither HDMI Port has any sound to HDMI (audio worked fine with HiFi Berry HAT to optical -- I took the hat off to connect to hdmi tv). I installed LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.6. I have no problem selecting audio to PI HDMI, there are no warnings or errors, volume is cranked on Kodi and the audio settings set to (0.0). Any ideas?

I'm having this problem on a RPi 4B. Neither HDMI Port has any sound to HDMI (audio worked fine with HiFi Berry HAT to optical -- I took the hat off to connect to hdmi tv). I installed LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.6. I have no problem selecting audio to PI HDMI, there are no warnings or errors, volume is cranked on Kodi and the audio settings set to (0.0). Any ideas?

I'm so excited to see this thread, and very grateful you've taken the time to do this so thoroughly. :cool: I've begun the journey -- but haven't been totally successful as of yet. My setup:

- Pi 4B

- Argon One V2 case with built-in IR

- Logitech Harmony Elite with Hub

I'm determined to get this to work! I seem to be stuck trying to figure out how to properly load the Argon IR config scripts (I was able to load them all with no problem, on mOOde, but am having difficulties with Libreelec). Hopefully I can work on this more tonight.

Quote from PANiCnz "I'm also getting the error message "No devices found" when running the ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0 any ideas why?"

I ran into this problem... I'm using Windows and when I copied rc_maps.cfg (using XYplorer, not Windows Explorer) to \\libreelec\Configfiles\ -- without my realization, the filename changed to rc_maps.cfg.sample ... After catching this and renaming the file, the error stopped.