Posts by caracolo

hi, in this version of Libreeelec all scripts are installed?¿ I try to install Rpi VNC server on Libreelec-->services-->_Rpi VNC server and and show this message 'install failed".. Any addon of libreelec show me the same message "failed"

thanks

This sounds like you're using old image. Can you check and report which version of the image you're using? What do you mean "doesn't work!"? No image at all or only no sound? I fixed plenty of H6 display related issues recently and all my monitors and TV work ok. There might be case where 4k@60 may not work perfectly, but 4k@30 work on both 4k capable devices I have.

version LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200708214100-87cbddb ...Ooooops my fault I try the new version Thanks

I mean 'doesnt work' --> no sound.. of course

Anyway thanks for the project!. Its fantastic!

EDIT: I have uptate version to LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20210204215059-a05199a there is no sound in Orange Pi One Plus H6 on 4K@30hz . If I change to 1080p@60hz , works well all formats with micro cuts

DTS, Dolby, Dolby+, DTS-HD MA, Atmos works only on 1080p 60HZ with micro cuts

In my case

For Orange pi plus one H6 , 4K 30Hz doesnt work! Canot sound on this resolution

HDR content seems warm / yellow colorized on TV . It's not the TV with the PC I see the colors well. IS possible to fix it?

Thanks!