Posts by reefer

Hi All,

Just in case someone still wants to help I recorded a video of menu behavior. Here it is:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Meanwhile I changed hdmi cable, changed power supply to 5V/3A and reinstalled Libreelec to new ultraspeed card. Nothing helps. Issue is still here.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

here is log: http://ix.io/2OWg

and here is crash log if applicable: http://ix.io/2OWh

I've replicated the problem by browsing menu quickly, but I'm not sure it's visible in logs.

this has happend on all my rpi4 installations on libreelec 9.2.x, try nightly. works for me there

Well, I've tried one of the latest but with no luck. Could you please share the version you use.

Hi All,

I have strange menu behavior on my LibreElec installed on RPi4.

When I browsing menu I can notice it redrawing. It looks like blinking or half blinking of menu items when quickly running through main menu from first to last item(actually no difference what menu items are active, they all are affected).

The most strange thing, that on my PiZero menu browsing runs perfectly smooth.

Besides this issue I have no problems with RPi4, I can watch 4K video, or use Elementum plugin without problems(which is the problem on PiZero sometimes).

I've reinstalled from scratch several times and changed SD card(but the same manufacturer actually) with no luck.

What can help me?