Posts by kari0ca

Hi there, i'm new to Libreelec, and i have some questions...

I'm moving from a Raspberry pi2 with osmc to a Raspberry pi4 with Libreelec. on this pi2 i was using the remote control from Vero 4k and all was working ok, when i changed to raspberry pi4, i noticed that the remote control wasn't working as should, some keys didn't worked.

Looking at the OSMC forum, i see how to create a new "device" with the configs of the remote:

This should be the osmcrf.hwdb, when i tried to create this file i had no success, how can i create a new profile of peripheral?

After that i have to configure the key mappings, in order to get all the keys working.

Is there any simple way to do this on libreelec?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, i'm not new to kodi, i'm using since 2016 when i installed on my raspberry pi2.

I've bought a raspberry pi4 to replace the old pi2, and installed libreelec.

Now i want to install a new skin and a few addon, but no success on that. if i try to install a repo from a zip file or a addon from a known repo, the process says: Instalation failed

I've generated this log in order to seek for help on this.

http://ix.io/2OTd

This is the first time that i'm using libreelec, i've been using OSMC and that never happened to me