Posts by Paulman9

Any way to get this to work on non pi/x86 devices? I tried to launch this on my rock64 (RK3328) but it just goes to black screen and boots back to kodi. retroarch_debug errors out looking for /storage/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch/game.retroarch-RK3, which doesn't exist. I assume this device isn't supported, or I'm doing something wrong. Anything I can do to fix this/hack it together? Can't find any good solutions to get kodi and retroarch running simultaneously on this device.

Think I sorta figured this out, in what is likely the worst way possible to do this. Downloaded the working lakka image for the rock64 and pulled the app, cores, databases, and a few libraries, and copied them over to my libreelec image on the rock64. Only tried a few roms so far but I played a bit of mario kart 64 on my 1GB rock64, it ran fine after some tweaks. Mupen didn't work, and I'm guessing a few other cores aren't going to due to this frankenstein setup, but so far it seems more things work than not.

Any way to get this to work on non pi/x86 devices? I tried to launch this on my rock64 (RK3328) but it just goes to black screen and boots back to kodi. retroarch_debug errors out looking for /storage/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch/game.retroarch-RK3, which doesn't exist. I assume this device isn't supported, or I'm doing something wrong. Anything I can do to fix this/hack it together? Can't find any good solutions to get kodi and retroarch running simultaneously on this device.