Posts by atohmdiy

Hello,

I am new to kodi, i have a collection of film but since now i was watching them on my linux pc with mpv. I am addicted to the smoothmotion function of mpv, and i don't find any equivalent in kodi or other player (or am i blind ?), also it's gpu-hq mode have excellent quality. It's really a shame, 3:2 pulldown is a real nightmare on 60hz display, and i think the industry will stay stupid and keep using the crappy 24 fps from the middle age...

Long story short i bought a 7.68tb pcie 3 pro ssd (u2) and as i couldn't fit i correctly in my computer. I saw in the wiki this is possible to use mpv instead of the integrated player so i deceide to give kodi a try. I own a odroid H2+ (x86_64 with intel celeron soc) that i will use for now.

For a linux's user point of view, it's strange to have no package manager or a clear way to have a shell. I had to use a nightly build because the ethernet of the h2+ wasn't working, except that no problem whatsoever but i have two question. First as you figure it out, how can i install mpv, i don't find it anywhere. I guess it's not in the plugin repositary, so my only hope is to find a .zip package ?

Another question, my ssd with my data seems to be auto mounted by libreelec, i use btrfs with two option (autodefrag and compress=zstd). How can i make libreelec to mount my ssd with these options ?

Thanks