Posts by jmcm

Dear Friends, here are my last results :(

1) 1GB SD card (with and without unlock_autoscript)
    2) 32GB SD card (with and without unlock_autoscript)
    3) 8GB USP pen drive on all three USB ports

The MX Plus box ALWAYS starts Android in safe mode (toothpick method).

At this point I want to thank all you helped me to find a solution. But I think there isn't anything else I can try with this box.

Hi andreaf, what version of MX Plus you have? You can see it here: Mx Plus . The one I had was the "MXplus_S" version of MX Plus and I had no problem installing kszaq 7.0.2.006 version using minimx.dtb and the toothpick method. After that I already upgraded to 007 and used the "gxbb_p200_1Gbit.dtb" without problems. I always used the SD card installation type.
    Good luck

Hi,
    I've just installed this 7.0.2.006 build for S905 on an MX Plus with 1Gb Ram / 8Gb Rom (MXplus_S2), using minimx.dtb and the toothpick method and the setup was very smooth, and so far everything seems to be working great. It is running from SD. I didn't try audio passthrough yet.

This tv box is to be located on other house and I need to connect to my home vpn, but so far didn't find out how to do it. Is it possible to install / config this box as a vpn client? My NAS can be configured to accept OpenVPN or PPTP connections.
    Thanks