Posts by encyyo

Hey Alomon,

i also want to install nextcloud as easy as its possible :) I have tried it over the linuxserver.io repo but this will not work for me ... I hope may be you can help me. At the end i want mainly use KODI to watch tv and in the background i would like to run nextcloud. I have an raspbery 3b+ - and if that is not enough i will get a raspberry pi4 with 8gb.

Can you maybe give me some informations and what is the easiest or best way to install nextcloud on KODI (LibreELEC)????

Hello,

i have a RPI 3B+ and installed the latest Libreelec Version on it to have Kodi running. Now i have installed also over the linuxserver.io repository nextcloud. I can access the startup page with https://102.168.0.10:443

I know that i have now first to define which DB i want to use i think i´ll go with MariaDB and also where my data has to be stored. As for know my HDD has not arrived i will predefine /data/storage and later i will map the mounted hdd to this directory.

BUT

can anyone tell me where all the "normal" configuration files are stored on libreelec? I know when i use nextcloudpi image i have:

/var/www

/var/www/nextcloud

/etc/apche2/sites-available/nextcloud.conf