Posts by wp2man

chewitt, thanks again for responding.

"no DVB support" means neither of the images will support DVB-T2 on WP2 image? Or also not with the "-box" image? I guess neither, since if there was DVB support in the -box image, it could be used for the -wp2 image, too, right?

No DVB, no TV... no use ? Or am I missing something!?

Thanks! Will have a go at it asap. If I got you right:

1) the AMLGX-box-img you linked to *may* work from SD (just as the current LE9.0.2 does)

2) the "dedicated WP2" image you mention needs the u-boot tweaking for sure

Not sure if I want to touch factory u-boot (will have to look into how to do that); would that break booting the WP2 original firmware and/or the curren 9.0.2 booting fine from SD?

This WP2 is our "daily driver" for TV... if I break it, WAF down to "minus infinity .... until infinity (and beyond!)")

Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but didn't find any more recent statements regarding LE10 (?) (Alpha) (Beta) development for Wetek Hub and/or (as in my case) "Wetek Play 2" (I understand they are more or less the same when it comes to LE/Kodi).

The Folder linked above by chewitt as of today don't contain any amlgx "box" images (or I am blind 8-) )

So, is there any beta versions to try on my WP2? Is it in a state that would make sense for testing?

Edit: Also found this

LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.0

dating from April 2020.

Question remains, any news for WP2?