Posts by macfunk

Hi there

Apologies as i'm pretty new to this but as an experiment I wanted to try and flash your LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-9.80-devel-20201228140110-d174eba-amlgxbb.img.gz image to my old S905 box (Arnubox Pure Linux 64bit) which is currently running the latest CE nightly image from emmc

I successfully managed to boot from SD card using the Wetek Play2 dtb in the extlinux config (also tried meson-gxbb-p200 first assuming that would work - it didn't.)

However i was surprised and pleased that the image did boot from SD. The main things not working for me using this image:

Assigns a random mac address to the box (and generating different random IP's on each reboot) won't allow me to set a manual IP either

CEC doesn't work (although a message does appear saying it's connecting)

Some video files play, some don't (from shared SMB NAS drive)

No sound output via HDMI and SPDIF output disables during boot (tried all the audio output options) I assume it's the Wetek Play2 sound card profile not working with this box?

I understand running CE on internal might affect this working properly anyway as per your notes for install.

Here's the boot log:

http://ix.io/2Lxb

Anyway - just wanted to give it a shot to see if it was at all possible to run the image (and therefore Kodi Matrix beta) on an older box - so didn't expect to get this far!

Thanks