Posts by linuxuser

linuxuser Comment out the Python line of autostart.sh, manually start argononed.py on SSH session and post the output. I don't have this device, Argon One owners can provide better support. /shrug

sorry if tis dumb question but how do i comment out,manually start the py and get the output?(i know that its dumb question but i am still learning....)

Thank you for your time

Create /storage/.config/autostart.sh with this content:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh

(
        python /storage/.config/argononed.py
    ) &

do i have to do anything else except the above?because i created the autostart.sh and pasted the code and later copied it to the /.config/ but the problem persists and every time i open the libreelec on my rp4 it crashes (on the start logo libreelec screen)and restart and show that argon one fan and button failed to start and then libreelec opens normally,any ideas?

Thank you all for your time

What you mean by offline?Is it cable only what you want?

Did you try bluetooth?

so bluetooth is currently broken on libreelc to transfer files from android device to libreelec and i want to transfer files from libreelec to android device by some way and not the opposite,plus bluetooth transfers are very slow

Hi, from the time I tried libreelec 10 I am facing an issue ,every time I start libreelec it crashes , appears as an error argon one fan and buttons stopped working on the logo screen and after it restarts and work normally, any way to fix that problem?

LE has an add-on called iConnect which packages usbmuxd (libimobiledevice · A cross-platform FOSS library written in C to communicate with iOS devices natively.) and the system-tools add-on contains MTPFS as part of the "FUSE" drivers which IIRC should allow MTP devices to be mounted. Not my area of expertise tho :)

Thanks for the response and for your precious time, but I have a question, will this work for android? Or just ios? Because I am looking an offline way to support Android file transfering

Is there any way that I can transfer files from libreelec (raspberry pi 4b) to a mobiles devices like a smartphone through mtp drivers or other ways offline? I am not interested online but only offline ways.

Thank you all a lot for your time

Can confirm this happens to me too at 40%

It also happens when transferring files with file manager, if a file is more than 2gb size once it reaches 40-60% libreelec crash and restarts

This happens to all nightlies libreelec 10 and the beta and I have tried with 3 separated SD cards so I believe libreelec 10 is causing the problems somehow

So this problem is persisting when :

1) backup files

2) transferring 1 or more files bigger than 2gb

3) transferring 1 or more files bigger than 1gb through local network

4)Downloading online content (legit content) through some addons

Nothing really. Consider the RPi4 build still a work in progress :)

I hadn't these problems on libreelec 9 but only in libreelec 10, and it is really annoying to see any movie (that happens to 1080p videos too sometimes) and after 20-30 minutes the audio is out of synch with the video suddenly and I must restart libreelec raspberry pi 8gb ram model to watch normally some more 20-30 minutes of the movie and after I must restart again....

Thank you for your precious time

Maybe buffer size isn't large enough for HD audio. Try this at /storage/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml:

Code
    <advancedsettings version="1.0">
        <cache>
          <memorysize>2000000000</memorysize> <!-- 2GB buffer size -->
        </cache>
    </advancedsettings>

Hi thanks for the response, since I am a begginer what's the easier way to access and edit this file? Because I can't find the file through nppftp on notepad++

Okay when I play a movie suddenly the after the first 30 mins the audio isn't synchronized with the video , and when I stop the playback the video still continues to play for 10-30 seconds and this happens to all files with 4k hdr and HD Audio pass-through and these files are not 4k60 just 4k30

I'm assuming you mean on an RPi4? AFAIK that isn't supported yet and you shouldn't be using the 4k60 option

Yes I am using rpi4 8gb ram model and yes I know its not supported but I am facing some issues that in other threads are caused by the 4k60 option in config.txt but I don't have that option although I had it on libreelec 9 and upgrade it to libreelec 10 thank you for your precious time